The Center for Emotional Health & Wellness provides person-centered, solution-focused psychotherapy services. Our psychotherapy services are grounded in Cognitive Behavioral Therapeutic (CBT) techniques. CBT techniques provide us with a wide array of therapeutic options to meet our clients’ needs.
We are skilled in Motivational Interviewing (MI). We assist individuals in ending ambivalence to change with this technique. It is person-centered and provides a wide array of therapeutic options. MI is highly effective for individuals with substance abuse disorders.
We offer psychotherapy for adults, and young adults, who experience any of the following challenges.
- General Anxiety
- Social and Performance Anxiety
- Marital/Couple Challenges
- Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviors
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Addiction (including opiates)
- Binge-Eating Behaviors
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder